Feb 19, 2010

Trying something new

Going out on a limb here ... trying something new.

I think you know I'm a motivational speaker and trainer.  I get in front of crowds of people all the time.  In fact, the bigger the crowd, the better I do.  Let me at 'em!  That's when I come alive.

About a year ago, I started blogging ... writing my ideas and random thoughts down, things I "Reflect" on ... thus the title of "Today's Reflection".

I got this crazy hair-brained idea to start video taping some of my messages periodically instead of writing them.  Little did I know this would be harder than it seemed since I don't have clue how to do do video editing (so I have to do this right in one take with no editing).  I don't know how to add stuff to it to spice it up (like a title, music, etc.)  But it's a start.

I also had no clue how incredibly P A I N F U L  it would be to watch myself on video.  You have no clue how many times I just about hit the delete button!

But here is take one, scene one.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUpvxstdm8

No comments:

Post a Comment