Dec 30, 2010

Manny's surgery

I haven't talked about this surgery much only because it involves some "privacy issues".  Manny needed to have some surgery on his ... uh, little boy parts.  2 different procedures, done by the Urologist.  We put it off as long as we could.  Today was the day. 

As I write this part, he's still in the OR.  I find it best to keep my mind busy or it wandes.  And I discovered I have a VERY over active imagination!

Here are some pictures while we were waiting presurgery. 





Well ... the surgery went better than expected!  Manny came through with flying colors.  The doc was able to do the "easier" version of the surgery.  (Though I am still squeamish to look!) 

After the morphine kicked in, he was a different baby.  It was like a light switch just clicked on and he was back to Manny. 

We got him home and he's been great ever since.  We've been extra careful with him.  He's been watching the girls play Wii and watching movies.  But he's his happy self.  It's almost bedtime now and no troubles. 

We know that God loves this little guy and we are so very thankful for all the prayers.

3 comments:

  1. He looks great, Beth!! Just great. You must be relieved to have this over with (and successful). Praise be to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweet and lovely little guy. I'm glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PTL for the easy version! Glad he is home and resting in your arms again. :O)

    Rhonda in Alaska

    ReplyDelete